Vintage Club, Indian Wells
Vintage is a ‘residents only’ club designed to provide a secure environment for its members, families, and guests. The Vintage’s security department is staffed with a hand-selected group of security personnel, including a trained medical-alert team on each shift. From the smallest grandchild to many US Presidents, the level of security within The Vintage Club is unsurpassed in the Palm Springs area.
Vintage Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $1.6 Million to $15 Million
- Recent Condo Values: $500's to $2.1 Million
- Recent HOA Dues: Varies (see each listing)
- Number of Homes: 511
- Club Status: Private (Property Owners Only)
- Year Opened: 1979
- Condos Built: '81 to '87
- Most Homes Built: '87 to 2007
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Tom Fazio
- Golf Membership: $250,000 Equity
- Golf Dues: $32,000 Annually
- Vintage Club Location Map
Vintage Club Golf Overview
The 712-acre Vintage Club offers two Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses. The Desert Coursefeatures native landscaping combined with traditional golf course features such as lakes, waterfalls and wavelike flared bunkers. Traditional Scottish features include huge moguls and deep pot bunkers dominate the Mountain Course.
"Entering the unmarked gates of the Exclusive Vintage Club, visitors are immediately aware of the nexus between luxury living and natural beauty," Sheri said. "From the magnificent entry waterfalls ablaze with flowering bougainvillea to the statuesque date palm-lined drive that gently curves to unveil breathtaking views."
Vintage Club Real Estate
- Cottages: Cottages are located within easy walking distance of the clubhouse, and some offering premiere views of the golf course. Hacienda-style cottages typically include six attached units in each building and average 2,200 square feet. Cottages feature landscaped courtyards, two-car garages and golf cart garage. Private pools, spas, and barbecue areas are available exclusively for cottage homeowners.
- Terrace Condos: Single story condos are located within a three-story complex atop private underground parking. Terrace floor plans range from about 2,300 to 4,100 square feet, with many offering spectacular golf course and mountain views. The two building Terrace complex features an oasis landscaped pool and cabana area with bath/dressing rooms and barbecue kitchen. The Terrace concierge staff is on site to provide a wide range of personal services to homeowners.
- Patio Homes: Contemporary patio homes feature vaulted ceilings and expansive and attractive use of glass for natural lighting. Floor plans start at around 2,800 square feet with homes situated on beautiful and lushly landscaped lots. Patio homes offer each homeowner the ‘lock-n-leave’ security and enjoyment of owning a detached single family home maintained through their homeowner’s association, including individual landscape and pool/spa maintenance.
- Desert Homes: Developed upon gradually elevated lots of approximately one-half acre, some Desert homes border the fairways of the Desert Course while others are situated along the desert landscaped shores of a meandering lake system. These detached single-family homes range in size from about 4,000 square feet and offer captivating views of the valley’s surrounding mountain ranges.
- Custom Residences: There are a variety of luxury-finished custom homes already designed and constructed by master builders on Vintage Club custom home sites. Custom homes range from about 4,000 to over 15,000 square feet and are located both on and off the Vintage Club golf courses.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta
- Madison Club, La Quinta
- Reserve Club, Indian Wells
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells
- Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta
Disclaimer: Sheri Dettman & Associates and YourResortHome.com are not affiliated with or endorsed by Vintage Club®. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.