Sheri Dettman & Associates is a leading full-service real estate group within Keller Williams Luxury Homes International. Recognized as the desert’s leading marketing and sales experts, our strategy is simple: We strive to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction possible to our client base via a small group of real estate, administration, and marketing specialists whose combined and diverse skills and talents is stronger together than individually.
After helping thousands of buyer clients find their desert home, we know that most of our buyer clients are investing in a lifestyle for their family and friends rather than just a home. For our seller clients we proactively invest in a marketing strategy, which will result in bringing a large pool of qualified buyers to each of our Palm Springs area home sellers. View our recent Palm Springs area sales transactions here.
As one of the top producing sales teams in North America, Sheri Dettman & Associates is proud to be, year after year, the number one seller of real estate volume per agent in the entire region and has consistently been named Best of the Best by Real Trends, the nation’s leading source of rankings.
Sheri Dettman, Resort Lifestyle Realtor, Director Of Sales And Marketing
Direct Phone: (760) 668-2838
Sheri’s Client Services Listing Manager: Melina (760) 835-4655
CalBRE #1753976 / Email Sheri
Sheri is highly respected by her industry peers and works tirelessly to understand and serve her client’s needs to her fullest potential. Her focus on client satisfaction has consistently resulted in a growing number of transactions from year to year.
“Every day in this business is challenging, fun, and different,” Sheri said. “No matter what community or price range I am working in, I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment and satisfaction out of helping people.”
Helping Each Client Achieve Their Goal
But for all her success, Sheri remains humble, grateful, and assured that with each new transaction, she is again able to walk away with the satisfaction of having helped another client achieve his/her goal.
“I have always been very comfortable with any type of client. I enjoy helping people. I have high-end clients but also specialize in the mid and lower ranges, as well. I do not discriminate when it comes to clients, and am happy to assist anyone and within any price range.”
Tennis is Sheri’s game; she also works out seven days a week which helps her remain energized and able to keep up with her busy schedule.
“Although I spend a lot of time serving clients and I do work hard, I don’t define myself by my career. While this is a highly competitive business, I hope that at the end of each day, I am proof that you can succeed without sacrificing your values. I hope to be known for being a kind, fair, and overall good person, and I work hard to earn each client’s trust.”
Sheri and her small group of specialists, work closely together to ensure that each client achieves his/her goal, and has a truly positive experience buying or selling a home.
- “Dear Sheri, It really pays to have a professional on your side. Sheri Dettman has integrity and is a truly honest, hardworking person. When things got tough in our real estate deal, we were glad to have Sheri on our side of the table. Steve and I greatly appreciate the integrity that you and your company has shown. We would use her and her staff again in a heartbeat.” Steve and Valerie Poss, Redondo Beach, California
- “Sheri is a 5-Star Realtor. We did not have time to deal with hurdles and she removed those and understood that when you are buying a vacation home you doing so with a desire for an easy, painless experience. Sheri made that happen.” Amanda & Ken Schneider, Seattle, Washington
- “Sheri, Thank you so much. We enjoyed your professionalism, your reach into the marketplace and your guidance through this process. Your background team of experts were capable and efficient and we knew we were in excellent hands throughout the journey. Thanks for understanding our anxiety at times and responding to our emails and phone calls so quickly. We will recommend your company without hesitation and wish you all the best in your continued and deserved success in real estate.” Lynda and Richard Osborne, Qualicum Beach, BC.
- “Adam, We want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for representing us in our successful purchase of a Griffin Ranch home. We always knew that we were in good hands, but your skillful navigation of the moving pieces – Lennar, United American Mortgage, CalAtlantic, us – was seamless for us and greatly appreciated. We enthusiastically recommend your services for other home buyers in the Coachella Valley. Again, thank you for leading our team.” Mike and Alicia Hildreth, OR
- “My wife and I have known Betsy Justice for several years and used her as our Real Estate Agent on our purchase of a lot in The Thermal Club to build our Trackside Garage. We wanted to build a custom home on the lot (which is now done) and she made the process seamless and smooth the whole way through. I am a retired builder, custom homes and commercial buildings in Maui, Oregon and Alaska. In each state we had a company, and each company had only one or two Realtors that we would work with to avoid problems and be on the lookout for new home sites. Betsy was as good as our best. Relentless, thorough, and detail oriented! We were both extremely pleased with her professionalism and dedication on our purchase. We will not hesitate to recommend her on either side of a deal, buying or selling. We always felt that she had our best interest at heart.” Doug and Susie Gallant
Adam Cheng, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 880-8374
CalBRE #01952882 / Email Adam
As a native of the Coachella Valley, and growing up in a second-generation Realtor family, Adam has seen the Valley grow and takes great pride in serving it through local youth organizations and working closely with the leaders in education.
Studying business at Cal State Fullerton, Adam chose a career in real estate to help people build a foundation for their future. Adam believes in loyalty, ethics, and client service, all of which serve him well on Sheri’s team.
Adam enjoys keeping up on technology, trends, knowing the real estate market inside and out, health, tennis, and music.
Betsy Justice, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 799-2182
CalBRE #01454164 / Email Betsy
Betsy was born and raised in Dallas Texas, where she worked on-site for a Luxury Custom Homebuilder for 9 years, from 1995 – 2004. It was during this time that she gained her extensive knowledge of residential new home sales, design, and construction.
In 2004 she moved to the Palm Springs area and fell in love with the Southern California lifestyle. Selling residential properties primarily in the Desert’s Exclusive Gated Golf Communities from 2004 – 2014, Betsy then parlayed her knowledge and expertise of private Clubs and Membership into a Sales Position at The Thermal Club, a local private Motorsport Community, where the purchase of Real Estate was a requirement of Membership. Her Real Estate experience and love of exotic cars made this a perfect fit.
Betsy prides herself on her integrity and her ability to connect with people and to provide them with personal attention, excellent service, and representation. Her clients say she is friendly and fun to be around. She is a 25 year veteran of the Luxury Real Estate industry, now also specializing in Trackside Luxury Garage Properties and Residences.
Jay Badger, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 898-0336
CalBRE #01995756 / Email Jay
Originally from San Diego, Jay has been visiting the desert for over 20 years as both his parents and sister had relocated here. With a 22-year successful Sales Engineer career, Jay’s ability to solve challenges and service his client’s needs have served him well in Real Estate for the past 10 years.
Jay loves biking, hiking, golf, and when in San Diego, beach volleyball and surfing. Jay is also a movie buff and enjoys attending the local film festivals.
Jay loves working with people. His energetic passion, honest, and hardworking efforts will make your real estate experience a wonderful one!
Lisa Fein Blodgett, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 399-0113
CalBRE #01267659/ Email Lisa
Lisa is a California native born and raised in Palo Alto. Lisa studied at San Diego State University and moved to La Quinta in 1984, where she began her career at PGA WEST when it was in the development and construction stage, and worked there 14 years.
A licensed realtor for over 20 years, Lisa possesses extensive experience in many facets of the real estate industry including, golf memberships in luxury golf communities and listing and selling all levels of properties in the Coachella Valley.
Assisting and facilitating her clients achieve their real estate desires are what get her up in the morning! Eager to work on her client’s behalf, Lisa uses her knowledge and experience to ensure smooth transactions and makes sure that everyone has some fun along the way.
Lisa loves her family life. She also loves to golf, plus she stays healthy & fit with pilates and yoga. However, her extraordinary passion is animal advocacy. Lisa has been a volunteer at the Indio Animal Shelter, Palm Springs Animal Shelter, and Wings of Rescue (a group of volunteer pilots.) Lisa specializes in at-risk pregnant dogs and newborns, getting them to safety and homes.
Melina Daniels, Client Services Manager
Direct Phone: (760) 898-0336
CalBRE # 01348211 / Email Melina
As Client Services Manager, Melina works closely with clients in organizing and completing transactions and assisting both buyer and seller clients. Melina assists in giving ongoing feedback to our sellers and is part of the entire listing process. Melina has a strong background in customer service and has been working successfully in real estate since 2012. Melina is a licensed Realtor.
Melina was born and raised in Rosario, Argentina. At the age of 14, her parents relocated to the Los Angeles area. A few years later her family settled in the Palm Springs area after falling in love with the valley. Melina really enjoys how Real Estate allows her to help others. Melina is a mom, wife, sister, daughter, and friend which helps her to be understanding, encouraging, optimistic, and empathetic.
Frances Hicks, Orange County Realtor
Direct Phone: 949.456.9777
CalBRE # 01348211 / Email Frances
A realtor since 2002, Frances knows the area and lifestyle of the OC . Frances moved to the OC in 1979 and has lived in Laguna Niguel for the past 25 years.
Frances loves helping all types of buyers find their perfect home. She has worked in all areas of residential real estate and with her marketing and photography background gets her listings sold in record time.
Having served on her local and state association boards, she keeps on top of the ever-changing real estate industry. Frances continues to keep informed on all cities in Orange County, which is especially helpful to new people moving to the area. Her clients say she goes way beyond what most people would do to find solutions and make the deal a success. She strives to give you the service you desire and the results you require.
Frances is the mother of two daughters and two sons, plus, three grandchildren. She loves gourmet cooking, photography, tennis, and golf. She is a lector at her church.
Bill Dettman, Director Of Sales And Marketing Founder and Guardian Angel
An entrepreneur and marketing professional for over three decades, Bill built an Orange Country, California Internet direct sales company that he successfully sold in 2004. Bill’s business and marketing leadership resulted in his previous company receiving 25,000 monthly inbound sales inquiries to his 100 team members in Cypress, California.
As the original Director of Sales and Marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates, Bill oversaw the planning, budgeting, and marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates. Bill also worked on behalf of each seller client in professionally marketing their properties to the widest pool of qualified buyers possible–both locally and globally. Bill enjoyed golf, video production, photography, and travel. Bill originally started coming to the Palm Springs area in the ’60s when his parents invested in a second home here. Bill’s legacy continues with Sheri now managing Sales and Marketing.
- “Our La Quinta property sold very quickly due to your excellent marketing program. We will certainly recommend your office whenever the opportunity arises.” Clint & Diane Whitten – La Quinta, California
- “You and your team did a fantastic job for us. It is very much appreciated. The pictures and personal web page are fantastic. You and your team define the word professionalism. Unfortunately over the years I haven’t been able to say that about many organizations. Most organizations give lip service to customer service…Sheri’s lives it.” Bob Stoddard, La Quinta, CA.
- “Hello Bill, Thanks for the marketing initiatives update for our home. This is certainly a welcome approach to marketing that was absent with our previous agent! We look forward to meeting you when we visit Palm Desert in a couple of weeks.” Huntley Quinn, Palm Desert
Additional Team Members Here To Serve You
Geraldine Flores, Team Transaction Coordinator
Judy Hathaway, Team Escrow Officer
About Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International
Sheri and her team are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty and Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International with local office locations in La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, and Palm Springs. With over 115,000 agents, Keller Williams the largest real estate franchiser within the U.S. and Canada.
Here in the Coachella Valley, Sheri and her team network with over 400 Keller Williams associates of which Sheri Dettman & Associates is the number one seller of real estate volume in the entire region and consistently the top-producing team.
Read the issue here…