Sheri Dettman & Associates is a leading full-service real estate group within Keller Williams Luxury Homes International. Recognized as the desert’s leading marketing and sales experts, our strategy is simple: We strive to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction possible to our client base via a small group of real estate, administration, and marketing specialists whose combined and diverse skills and talents is stronger together than individually.
After helping thousands of buyer clients find their desert home, we know that most of our buyer clients are investing in a lifestyle for their family and friends rather than just a home. For our seller clients we proactively invest in a marketing strategy, which will result in bringing a large pool of qualified buyers to each of our Palm Springs area home sellers. View our recent Palm Springs area sales transactions here.
As one of the top producing sales teams in North America, Sheri Dettman & Associates is proud to be, year after year, the number one seller of real estate volume per agent in the entire region and has consistently been named Best of the Best by Real Trends, the nation’s leading source of rankings.
Helping Each Client Achieve Their GoalBut for all her success, Sheri remains humble, grateful, and assured that with each new transaction, she is again able to walk away with the satisfaction of having helped another client achieve his/her goal. “I have always been very comfortable with any type of client. I enjoy helping people. I have high-end clients but also specialize in the mid and lower ranges, as well. I do not discriminate when it comes to clients, and am happy to assist anyone and within any price range.” Tennis, and now pickleball is Sheri’s game; she also works out seven days a week which helps her remain energized and able to keep up with her busy schedule. A native Californian, Sheri grew up just a couple of hours from the desert, visiting often until relocating in 2005. An extensive background in the restaurant business (Wolfgang Puck, Jeremiah Tower, and Bob Sikora) was a great training ground for a real estate career. Sheri has traveled extensively, and that continues to be something she really enjoys. “Although I spend a lot of time serving clients and I do work hard, I don’t define myself by my career. While this is a highly competitive business, I hope that at the end of each day, I am proof that you can succeed without sacrificing your values. I hope to be known for being a kind, fair, and overall good person, and I work hard to earn each client’s trust.” Sheri and her small group of specialists, work closely together to ensure that each client achieves his/her goal, and has a truly positive experience buying or selling a home.
- "Dear Sheri, It really pays to have a professional on your side. Sheri Dettman has integrity and is a truly honest, hardworking person. When things got tough in our real estate deal, we were glad to have Sheri on our side of the table. Steve and I greatly appreciate the integrity that you and your company has shown. We would use her and her staff again in a heartbeat." Steve and Valerie Poss, Redondo Beach, California
- “Sheri is a 5-Star Realtor. We did not have time to deal with hurdles and she removed those and understood that when you are buying a vacation home you doing so with a desire for an easy, painless experience. Sheri made that happen." Amanda & Ken Schneider, Seattle, Washington
- “Sheri, Thank you so much. We enjoyed your professionalism, your reach into the marketplace and your guidance through this process. Your background team of experts were capable and efficient and we knew we were in excellent hands throughout the journey. Thanks for understanding our anxiety at times and responding to our emails and phone calls so quickly. We will recommend your company without hesitation and wish you all the best in your continued and deserved success in real estate.” Lynda and Richard Osborne, Qualicum Beach, BC.
- “We want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for representing us in our successful purchase of a Griffin Ranch home. We always knew that we were in good hands, but your skillful navigation of the moving pieces – Lennar, United American Mortgage, CalAtlantic, us – was seamless for us and greatly appreciated. We enthusiastically recommend your services for other home buyers in the Coachella Valley. Again, thank you for leading our team.” Mike and Alicia Hildreth, OR
- “My wife and I have known Betsy Justice for several years and used her as our Real Estate Agent on our purchase of a lot in The Thermal Club to build our Trackside Garage. We wanted to build a custom home on the lot (which is now done) and she made the process seamless and smooth the whole way through. I am a retired builder, custom homes and commercial buildings in Maui, Oregon and Alaska. In each state we had a company, and each company had only one or two Realtors that we would work with to avoid problems and be on the lookout for new home sites. Betsy was as good as our best. Relentless, thorough, and detail oriented! We were both extremely pleased with her professionalism and dedication on our purchase. We will not hesitate to recommend her on either side of a deal, buying or selling. We always felt that she had our best interest at heart.” Doug and Susie Gallant
- “Our La Quinta property sold very quickly due to your excellent marketing program. We will certainly recommend your office whenever the opportunity arises.” Clint & Diane Whitten - La Quinta, California
- “You and your team did a fantastic job for us. It is very much appreciated. The pictures and personal web page are fantastic. You and your team define the word professionalism. Unfortunately over the years I haven't been able to say that about many organizations. Most organizations give lip service to customer service...Sheri's lives it.” Bob Stoddard, La Quinta, CA.
- “Hello Bill, Thanks for the marketing initiatives update for our home. This is certainly a welcome approach to marketing that was absent with our previous agent! We look forward to meeting you when we visit Palm Desert in a couple of weeks.” Huntley Quinn, Palm Desert
Additional Team Members Here To Serve You
Geraldine Flores, Team Transaction Coordinator
Judy Hathaway, Team Escrow Officer
About Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International
Sheri and her team are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty and Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International with local office locations in La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, and Palm Springs. With over 115,000 agents, Keller Williams the largest real estate franchiser within the U.S. and Canada.
Here in the Coachella Valley, Sheri and her team network with over 400 Keller Williams associates of which Sheri Dettman & Associates is the number one seller of real estate volume per agent in the entire region and consistently the top-producing team.
Read the issue here…