Sheri is highly respected by her industry peers and works tirelessly to understand and serve her client’s needs to her fullest potential. Her focus on client satisfaction has consistently resulted in a growing number of transactions from year to year.
“Every day in this business is challenging, fun, and different,” Sheri said. “No matter what community or price range I am working in, I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment and satisfaction out of helping people.”
Helping Each Client Achieve Their Goal
But for all her success, Sheri remains humble, grateful, and assured that with each new transaction, she is again able to walk away with the satisfaction of having helped another client achieve his/her goal.
“I have always been very comfortable with any type of client. I enjoy helping people. I have high-end clients but also specialize in the mid and lower ranges, as well. I do not discriminate when it comes to clients, and am happy to assist anyone and within any price range.”
Tennis, and now pickleball is Sheri’s game; she also works out seven days a week which helps her remain energized and able to keep up with her busy schedule. A native Californian, Sheri grew up just a couple of hours from the desert, visiting often until relocating in 2005. An extensive background in the restaurant business (Wolfgang Puck, Jeremiah Tower, and Bob Sikora) was a great training ground for a real estate career. Sheri has traveled extensively, and that continues to be something she really enjoys.
“Although I spend a lot of time serving clients and I do work hard, I don’t define myself by my career. While this is a highly competitive business, I hope that at the end of each day, I am proof that you can succeed without sacrificing your values. I hope to be known for being a kind, fair, and overall good person, and I work hard to earn each client’s trust.”
Sheri and her small group of specialists, work closely together to ensure that each client achieves his/her goal, and has a truly positive experience buying or selling a home.
- "Dear Sheri, It really pays to have a professional on your side. Sheri Dettman has integrity and is a truly honest, hardworking person. When things got tough in our real estate deal, we were glad to have Sheri on our side of the table. Steve and I greatly appreciate the integrity that you and your company has shown. We would use her and her staff again in a heartbeat." Steve and Valerie Poss, Redondo Beach, California
- “Sheri is a 5-Star Realtor. We did not have time to deal with hurdles and she removed those and understood that when you are buying a vacation home you doing so with a desire for an easy, painless experience. Sheri made that happen." Amanda & Ken Schneider, Seattle, Washington
- “Sheri, Thank you so much. We enjoyed your professionalism, your reach into the marketplace and your guidance through this process. Your background team of experts were capable and efficient and we knew we were in excellent hands throughout the journey. Thanks for understanding our anxiety at times and responding to our emails and phone calls so quickly. We will recommend your company without hesitation and wish you all the best in your continued and deserved success in real estate.” Lynda and Richard Osborne, Qualicum Beach, BC.
- “Adam, We want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for representing us in our successful purchase of a Griffin Ranch home. We always knew that we were in good hands, but your skillful navigation of the moving pieces – Lennar, United American Mortgage, CalAtlantic, us – was seamless for us and greatly appreciated. We enthusiastically recommend your services for other home buyers in the Coachella Valley. Again, thank you for leading our team.” Mike and Alicia Hildreth, OR
- “My wife and I have known Betsy Justice for several years and used her as our Real Estate Agent on our purchase of a lot in The Thermal Club to build our Trackside Garage. We wanted to build a custom home on the lot (which is now done) and she made the process seamless and smooth the whole way through. I am a retired builder, custom homes and commercial buildings in Maui, Oregon and Alaska. In each state we had a company, and each company had only one or two Realtors that we would work with to avoid problems and be on the lookout for new home sites. Betsy was as good as our best. Relentless, thorough, and detail oriented! We were both extremely pleased with her professionalism and dedication on our purchase. We will not hesitate to recommend her on either side of a deal, buying or selling. We always felt that she had our best interest at heart.” Doug and Susie Gallant