Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells (Private Club)
Toscana Country Club Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $1.2 to $6 Million
- Recent Lot Values: $600's to $900's
- Recent HOA Dues: $600 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 620
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 2004
- Homes Built: '04 to Present
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Designer: Nicklaus Signature
- Golf Membership: $150,000 Equity (includes Sports/Spa)
- Golf Dues: $1,750 Monthly
- Sports & Spa Membership: $40,000 (Dues $540 Monthly)
- Toscana Country Club Location Map
Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells
Toscana Country Club is the last private country club to be developed in the prestigious City of Indian Wells. Toscana Country Club is known for its lavish array of amenities including a spectacular clubhouse, golf shop, Gentleman's and Ladies locker rooms, Il Forno Trattoria dining, The Sports Club, Spa Luna, and Villa Toscana.
World-Class Golf & Amenities
Toscana Country Club is home to two world-class Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses. The South Course features rolling elevation changes with water on 11 holes and more than 100 bunkers.
The North Course is more desert-style with arroyos and waste bunkers. Fairways on both courses are very generous and offer great views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Toscana features an open tee for members and their guests with no tee times required.
A Great Place For Non-Golfers Too!
Non-golfers may want to consider a Toscana Country Club Sports Membership, which entitles users to enjoy all of Toscana's facilities except the golf course and golf practice facilities.
Toscana Real Estate Overview
Real estate opportunities at Toscana Country Club range from 2,790 to over 6,500 square feet. Home choices include both new and resale semi-custom and custom estate homes. A few custom estate home sites are available for custom residences.
- Milano Collection: Semi-custom homes from 2,400 to 2,590 square feet
- Amalfi Collection: Semi-custom homes from 2,790 to 4,064 square feet
- Bellagio Collection: Semi-custom homes from 3,679 to 4,587 square feet
- Cortona Collection: Semi-custom homes from 4,916 to 5,433 square feet
- Toscana Custom Estate Homes: A limited number of custom-built fairway and mountain view estate homes ranging to over 6,500 square feet.
- Custom Homesites: A limited number of Toscana Country Club Estate Homesites are available to build your dream home.
"I'm happy to help both resale and new home buyers at Toscana Country Club," Sheri said. "I'm in Toscana on a regular basis and I love the amenities that Toscana offers its members and their guests."
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Andalusia, La Quinta
- Indian Ridge Country Club, Palm Desert
- Indian Wells Country Club
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club
- Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta