Resort Lifestyle Realtor, Director Of Sales And Marketing
Sheri is highly respected by her industry peers and works tirelessly to understand and serve her client’s needs to her fullest potential. Her focus on client satisfaction has consistently resulted in a growing number of transactions from year to year. “Every day in this business is challenging, fun, and different,” Sheri said. “No matter what community or price range I am working in, I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment and satisfaction out of helping people.”
Helping Each Client Achieve Their GoalBut for all her success, Sheri remains humble, grateful, and assured that with each new transaction, she is again able to walk away with the satisfaction of having helped another client achieve his/her goal. “I have always been very comfortable with any type of client. I enjoy helping people. I have high-end clients but also specialize in the mid and lower ranges, as well. I do not discriminate when it comes to clients, and am happy to assist anyone and within any price range.” Tennis, and now pickleball is Sheri’s game; she also works out seven days a week which helps her remain energized and able to keep up with her busy schedule. A native Californian, Sheri grew up just a couple of hours from the desert, visiting often until relocating in 2005. An extensive background in the restaurant business (Wolfgang Puck, Jeremiah Tower, and Bob Sikora) was a great training ground for a real estate career. Sheri has traveled extensively, and that continues to be something she really enjoys. “Although I spend a lot of time serving clients and I do work hard, I don’t define myself by my career. While this is a highly competitive business, I hope that at the end of each day, I am proof that you can succeed without sacrificing your values. I hope to be known for being a kind, fair, and overall good person, and I work hard to earn each client’s trust.” Sheri and her small group of specialists, work closely together to ensure that each client achieves his/her goal, and has a truly positive experience buying or selling a home.
- "Dear Sheri, It really pays to have a professional on your side. Sheri Dettman has integrity and is a truly honest, hardworking person. When things got tough in our real estate deal, we were glad to have Sheri on our side of the table. Steve and I greatly appreciate the integrity that you and your company has shown. We would use her and her staff again in a heartbeat." Steve and Valerie Poss, Redondo Beach, California
- “Sheri is a 5-Star Realtor. We did not have time to deal with hurdles and she removed those and understood that when you are buying a vacation home you doing so with a desire for an easy, painless experience. Sheri made that happen." Amanda & Ken Schneider, Seattle, Washington
- “Sheri, Thank you so much. We enjoyed your professionalism, your reach into the marketplace and your guidance through this process. Your background team of experts were capable and efficient and we knew we were in excellent hands throughout the journey. Thanks for understanding our anxiety at times and responding to our emails and phone calls so quickly. We will recommend your company without hesitation and wish you all the best in your continued and deserved success in real estate.” Lynda and Richard Osborne, Qualicum Beach, BC.
- “We want to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for representing us in our successful purchase of a Griffin Ranch home. We always knew that we were in good hands, but your skillful navigation of the moving pieces – Lennar, United American Mortgage, CalAtlantic, us – was seamless for us and greatly appreciated. We enthusiastically recommend your services for other home buyers in the Coachella Valley. Again, thank you for leading our team.” Mike and Alicia Hildreth, OR
- “My wife and I have known Betsy Justice for several years and used her as our Real Estate Agent on our purchase of a lot in The Thermal Club to build our Trackside Garage. We wanted to build a custom home on the lot (which is now done) and she made the process seamless and smooth the whole way through. I am a retired builder, custom homes and commercial buildings in Maui, Oregon and Alaska. In each state we had a company, and each company had only one or two Realtors that we would work with to avoid problems and be on the lookout for new home sites. Betsy was as good as our best. Relentless, thorough, and detail oriented! We were both extremely pleased with her professionalism and dedication on our purchase. We will not hesitate to recommend her on either side of a deal, buying or selling. We always felt that she had our best interest at heart.” Doug and Susie Gallant
Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Betsy was born and raised in Dallas Texas, where she worked on-site for a Luxury Custom Homebuilder for 9 years, from 1995 – 2004. It was during this time that she gained her extensive knowledge of residential new home sales, design, and construction. In 2004 she moved to the Palm Springs area and fell in love with the Southern California lifestyle. Selling residential properties primarily in the Desert’s Exclusive Gated Golf Communities from 2004 – 2014, Betsy then parlayed her knowledge and expertise of private Clubs and Membership into a Sales Position at The Thermal Club, a local private Motorsport Community, where the purchase of Real Estate was a requirement of Membership. Her Real Estate experience and love of exotic cars made this a perfect fit. Betsy prides herself on her integrity and her ability to connect with people and to provide them with personal attention, excellent service, and representation. Her clients say she is friendly and fun to be around. She is a 25 year veteran of the Luxury Real Estate industry, now also specializing in Trackside Luxury Garage Properties and Residences....
Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Lisa is a California native born and raised in Palo Alto. Lisa studied at San Diego State University and moved to La Quinta in 1984, where she began her career at PGA WEST when it was in the development and construction stage, and worked there 14 years. A licensed realtor for over 20 years, Lisa possesses extensive experience in many facets of the real estate industry including, golf memberships in luxury golf communities and listing and selling all levels of properties in the Coachella Valley. Assisting and facilitating her clients achieve their real estate desires are what get her up in the morning! Eager to work on her client’s behalf, Lisa uses her knowledge and experience to ensure smooth transactions and makes sure that everyone has some fun along the way. Lisa loves her family life. She also loves to golf, plus she stays healthy & fit with pilates and yoga. However, her extraordinary passion is animal advocacy. Lisa has been a volunteer at the Indio Animal Shelter, Palm Springs Animal Shelter, and Wings of Rescue (a group of volunteer pilots.) Lisa specializes in at-risk pregnant dogs and newborns, getting them to safety and homes....
Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Kayla was born and raised in Oklahoma and spent six years in restaurant management there. She had been in the hospitality and service industry for fourteen years and then stepped into management early at the age of 21. Kayla’s husband Andrew was born and raised in La Quinta, and his family has Cunard’s Sandbar restaurant, a La Quinta staple, established for over 39 years! Kayla has a passion for assisting others with their real estate wants and needs. Her background in the hospitality industry has provided an excellent base for her real estate career. She prides herself on her knowledge and professionalism and providing excellent service to all of her clients. Kayla has two dogs, Sarge and Sage, and she loves spending time with them as well as traveling, excellent wine, staying active, and being outdoors!...
Orange County Realtor
A realtor since 2002, Frances knows the area and lifestyle of the OC . Frances moved to the OC in 1979 and has lived in Laguna Niguel for the past 25 years. Frances loves helping all types of buyers find their perfect home. She has worked in all areas of residential real estate and with her marketing and photography background gets her listings sold in record time. Having served on her local and state association boards, she keeps on top of the ever-changing real estate industry. Frances continues to keep informed on all cities in Orange County, which is especially helpful to new people moving to the area. Her clients say she goes way beyond what most people would do to find solutions and make the deal a success. She strives to give you the service you desire and the results you require. Frances is the mother of two daughters and two sons, plus, three grandchildren. She loves gourmet cooking, photography, tennis, and golf. She is a lector at her church....
Director Of Sales And Marketing Founder and Guardian Angel
An entrepreneur and marketing professional for over three decades, Bill built an Orange Country, California Internet direct sales company that he successfully sold in 2004. Bill’s business and marketing leadership resulted in his previous company receiving 25,000 monthly inbound sales inquiries to his 100 team members in Cypress, California. As the original Director of Sales and Marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates, Bill oversaw the planning, budgeting, and marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates. Bill also worked on behalf of each seller client in professionally marketing their properties to the widest pool of qualified buyers possible–both locally and globally. Bill enjoyed golf, video production, photography, and travel. Bill originally started coming to the Palm Springs area in the '60s when his parents invested in a second home here. Bill's legacy continues with Sheri now managing Sales and Marketing.
- “Our La Quinta property sold very quickly due to your excellent marketing program. We will certainly recommend your office whenever the opportunity arises.” Clint & Diane Whitten - La Quinta, California
- “You and your team did a fantastic job for us. It is very much appreciated. The pictures and personal web page are fantastic. You and your team define the word professionalism. Unfortunately over the years I haven't been able to say that about many organizations. Most organizations give lip service to customer service...Sheri's lives it.” Bob Stoddard, La Quinta, CA.
- “Hello Bill, Thanks for the marketing initiatives update for our home. This is certainly a welcome approach to marketing that was absent with our previous agent! We look forward to meeting you when we visit Palm Desert in a couple of weeks.” Huntley Quinn, Palm Desert