Many people may think that there is a glut of bank owned properties on the market and in some areas of the country (think La Vegas and Phoenix) that’s true. Because homes and condos in golf course communities are so popular in the desert I decided to take inventory of recent bank owned sales in these golf communities.
Checking our Palm Springs area MLS today I found that there are only 17 bank owned homes priced at $400,000 and above. 17 homes is a miniscule amount of home and condo inventory considering the total size of these golf communities!
Palm Springs Area Golf Community Bank Owned Homes For Sale
- Avondale Golf Club, Palm Desert: 1 $609,900
- Andalusia at Coral Mountain, La Quinta: 1 @ $849,900
- Bighorn Golf Club, Palm Desert: 1 @ $1,495,000
- Desert Horizons Country Club, Indian Wells: 1 @ $699,900
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta: 1 @ $1,624,500
- Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert: 1 @ $529,900
- La Quinta Resort Spa Villas: 1 @ $554,900
- Palm Valley Golf Club, Palm Desert: 1 @ $429,900
- PGA West, La Quinta: 2 @ $419,900 & $439,900
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club: 3 @ $807,500, $898,600 & $455,000
- Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort, Palm Springs: 1 @ $799,999
- The Reserve, Palm Desert: 1 @ $1,950,000
- Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta: 1 @ $2,650,000
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells: 1 @ $1,025,000
If you'd like information on any of these bank owned properties please email Sheri today.