The Lakes Country Club, Palm Desert (Private Club)
The Lakes Quick Facts
- Recent Condo Values: $200,000 to $800,000's
- Recent HOA Dues: Recent HOA: $1,385 Monthly (Includes Social Membership, Fitness and Tennis)
- Number of Condos: 902
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1983
- Condos Built: '82 to '87
- Golf Course: 27 Holes
- Course Designer: Ted Robinson Sr.
- Golf Membership: $10,000
- Golf Dues: $580 Monthly
- Lakes Country Club Map
The Lakes Country Club, Palm Desert
The Lakes Country Club is a private club developed on 380 acres which are located off Country Club Drive in Palm Desert, and has 902 condominium homes. Each home features a unique golf course or lake view and has convenient access to one or more of 48 community swimming pools and spas. A 5,000 square foot health and fitness center opened 1997 and was expanded in 2001.
Lakes Country Club Overview
"HOA monthly dues at The Lakes include social membership in the Country Club, Fitness, use of 15 tennis courts," Sheri said. "Also included is trash pickup, cable TV, landscape, 24-hour in-home alarm monitoring and exterior building maintenance."
There is a $700 per season food and beverage minimum to be used in the Clubhouse during each season of November through May.
A Home Owners Association (HOA) reserve replenishment fee is due from all new homeowners equal to nine times the current HOA dues ($5,220 at this time).
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Falls, Palm Desert
- Indian Springs Country Club, Indio
- Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage
- Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert
- Palm Valley Country Club, Palm Desert