Carmela, La Quinta
Carmela Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $700's to $900,000's
- Recent HOA Dues: $319 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 101 (At Build Out)
- Year Opened: 2004
- Most Homes Built: '05 to '07
- The Estate Homes Built: 2021
- Private Gated Community
- Carmela La Quinta Location Map
Carmela La Quinta
Carmela is a small gated community of Mediterranean-inspired homes adjacent to the prestigious Madison Club in La Quinta. There are currently 61 homes in the Carmela neighborhood with an additional 41 being built starting in 2021 as The Estates at Carmela.
Mesquite, cypress trees and colorful lantana add to Carmela’s charm, as does an abundance of river rock, grassy areas and desert flowers.
Carmela homes range in size from about 2,685 to 3,147 square feet offering three to four bedrooms and up to three baths. Taylor Woodrow developed the homes in Carmela from ‘05 through ‘07. D.R. Horton is developing the homes being built starting in 2021.
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods To Consider
- Desert River Estates, La Quinta
- La Cantera, La Quinta
- Montage At Santa Rosa
- Painted Cove, La Quinta
- Rancho Santa, La Quinta