La Quinta Country Club Real Estate – Homes for Sale
- Recent Home Values: $675’s to $3.3 Million
- Recent Condo Values: $300's to $675,000
- Recent HOA Dues: $300 to $550 Monthly
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1959 (Redesigned in '99)
- Golf Course: 18 Holes
- Golf Membership: $50,000 (Social $35,000)
- Golf Dues: $1,595 Monthly (Social $980)
- La Quinta Country Club Map
La Quinta Country Club Real Estate
Founded in 1959, La Quinta Country Club members enjoy a rich heritage. Originally owned by the La Quinta Resort, the club was purchased by members in 1977 and became an equity membership club. The golf course is rated year-after-year as one of the best in the desert, with a traditional layout that's a fair test to all skill levels.
La Quinta Country Club has been featured as one the courses played each year as part of the Humana Challenge (formerly the Bob Hope Classic). The new Santa Barbara style clubhouse is also opened in 2011.
La Quinta Country Club
Real Estate Overview
La Quinta Country Club real estate includes home and condo ownership. Neighborhoods include single family homes in La Quinta Country Club Estates, and Montero Estates. Condo opportunities include The Villas of La Quinta and Country Club Estates Condos.
While condos were originally built in the 60's and 70's, many have been upgraded and modernized. Architectural styles of single-family homes in La Quinta Country Club include Spanish, contemporary and mid-century modern.
The La Quinta Country Club golf course is rated year-after-year as one the best in the desert, with a traditional layout that's a fair test to golfers of all skill levels. In this HD Video Tour you'll get an overview of the La Quinta Country Club community.
People Who Liked La Quinta Country Club Also Liked These Videos
- The Citrus Club, La Quinta Video
- Indian Wells Country Club Video
- Mountain View Country Club, La Quinta Video