During the past six months 95 homes and condos were sold within the PGA West community in La Quinta, an increase in sales volume of 7% versus the same six-month period in 2012.
Average PGA West Selling Price Up 11.2%
The average PGA West selling price of $589,907 is up 11.2% over the same period last year when the average price was at $523,558. Homes and condos sold during this recent six-month period ranged from $207,900 up to $1.997 million.
Today, there are 90 PGA West homes and 51 PGA West condos offered for sale ranging from $210,000 to $2.4 million. The average list price for a single family home is now at $969,000, while the average condo is now at $420,000.
Several buyer clients told me this month that they ‘blew it’ by not buying last year when prices were lower. OK, but what about this year? Prices are still lower that our previous market highs and every day my team and I are showing our buyer clients some very nice homes and luxury condos at what most people are still considering to be very attractive prices.
You’ll likely get about 11% less house for the same money this year than you would have in 2012, but what you get is not just a home or condo, this is really about investing in a lifestyle for your family and friends. Of course after enjoying our sunny 81ºF (27.2º C) weather today, I’m a little biased!
Our Featured Listings At PGA West
- 54973 Tanglewood, La Quinta / 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 1,621 Sq. Ft. / Offered At $340,000
- 56965 Mountain View, La Quinta / 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 2,501 Sq. Ft. / Offered At $685,000
- 57101 Medinah, La Quinta / 4 Bedrooms & 5 Baths / 3,013 SQ. FT. / Offered At $889,000
- 55387 Tanglewood, La Quinta / 2 Bedrooms & 3 Baths In 1,492 Sq. Ft. / Offered At $328,000
- 55498 Firestone, La Quinta / 3 Bedrooms & 2 Baths / 1,529 Sq. Ft. / Offered at $239,000
PHOTO: The photo here was taken at our listing above at 56965 Mountain View just this week.