Buyer traffic and property sales both continue to heat up. Pending sales have been steadily increasing with 62 homes entering escrow in just the last 24-hours, with prices ranging up to $2.4 million. The downside is we are starting to see a gradual reduction in the supply of bank owned homes and properties that are priced to compete with bank owned homes.
Taking Advantage of Today’s Buyers Market
Please consider the following points. You’ll then be prepared to act quickly when we spot a great value:
- Today’s best values are selling quickly – some properties in hours, many just in days. If fact inventory is now declining.
- Contact me so that I can you register you for my property email notification program right away. When a property that fits your parameters becomes available, you’ll be notified automatically via email saving time and preventing missed opportunities.
- When you see a property you like, simply call or email ASAP and I’ll be happy to research the opportunity further.
- Today’s best values are usually priced very aggressively and many are selling at or close to the asking prices.
- Don’t expect to succeed with a low-ball offer on bank-owned properties or properties that compete price wise with bank owned properties. We compile a wide array of extensive data that will clearly indicate if a property has been priced correctly.
- Before any offer is submitted, be aware that cash buyers will need proof of funds such as a bank statement and finance buyers will need proof of loan approval (not pre-qualification).
- Finally, don’t be overwhelmed by so many choices. It’s my pleasure to assist you in sifting through desert communities and inventory in finding properties that best suit your needs.