I mentioned in my Andalusia blog post yesterday that I’d follow up today with sales stats for other Palm Springs area golf communities. So here are the top performing Palm Springs area golf communities for sales and for price changes during the last six months compared to the same six month period of 2012.
Note: “SFR” refers to Single Family Residence for communities with both homes and a large number of condos.
Top Palm Springs Area Golf Communities By Sales
- Andalusia At Coral Mountain, La Quinta +3,700%
- Bighorn Golf Club, Palm Desert +100%
- Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage (SFR) +53.33%
- Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert +50%
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta +45.45%
- Sun City Shadow Hills, Indio +38.27%
- Trilogy, La Quinta +35.29%
- La Quinta Fairways +33.33%
- Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage (Condos) +25.64%
- Indian Wells Country Club (SFR) +14.29%
- PGA West, La Quinta (SFR) +12.50
Top Golf Communities By Price Changes
- Bighorn Golf Club, Palm Desert +57.45%
- Woodhaven Country Club, Palm Desert +29.52%
- Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage (SFR) +27.60%
- Hideaway Golf Club, La Quinta +25.27%
- The Palms, La Quinta +21.61%
- Indian Ridge Country Club, Palm Desert +21.48%
- Indian Springs Counry Club, Indio +21.35%
- Indian Palms Country Club, Indio +17.08%
- Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert +15.61%
- Indian Wells Country Club +14.46%
- Mountain View Country Club, La Quinta +11.78%
- La Quinta Fairways +10.97%
- PGA West, La Quinta (SFR) +8.82%
- Citrus Golf Club, La Quinta +7.25%
- PGA West La Quinta (Condos) +6.68%
As always, let me know if you have any questions or comments, even a simple real estate question.
Data Source: California Desert Association of Realtors MLS. Data is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Copyright Sheri Dettman & Associates.