The City of Palm Springs is the most well known city in the Coachella Valley. Therefore most people refer to the entire area as Palm Springs. But keep in mind that the Palm Springs real estate market is much larger than Palm Springs itself. In fact, The City of Palm Springs is only the westernmost city of The Coachella Valley.
The Palm Springs Areas Most Active Real Estate Cities
- Indian Wells: Real Estate For Sale In Indian Wells is valued year-after-year at the highest averaging selling prices of all Palm Springs area communities. Luxury golf and country club communities within Indian Wells include Indian Wells Country Club, Toscana Country Club and Desert Horizons just to name a few.
- Indio: Homes & Condos For Sale In Indio range from entry-level to super-luxury. Indio is home to four private golf and country club communities as well as ten public golf courses. Popular communities in Indio include Stonefield Estates at Santa Rosa, Desert River Estates and Montage at Santa Rosa.
- La Quinta: Real estate developments in La Quinta are newer than those of most valley cities. Homes For Sale In La Quinta aren’t just for snowbirds as a growing number of people are making La Quinta their year-round residence. La Quinta real estate is available in most of the cities 23 public and private golf courses. Popular La Quinta golf communities include Andalusia at Coral Mountain, Hideaway Golf Club, PGA West and Rancho La Quinta Country Club.
- Palm Desert: Real Estate For Sale In Palm Desert includes homes and condos in golf and country club communities, gated non-golf communities and non-gated neighborhoods. Palm Desert Homes and Condos range from entry level to super-luxury. Popular Palm Desert golf communities include Bighorn Golf Club, Indian Ridge Country Club and Ironwood.
- Palm Springs: Real Estate For Sale In Palm Springs range from entry-level homes and condos to high-end luxury homes and estates. Palm Springs real estate includes a variety of styles including Spanish, ranch, modern, and of course, mid-century modern.
- Rancho Mirage: The desert community of Rancho Mirage is largely noted for its luxury residential developments and is home to three world-class destination resorts. Real Estate For Sale In Rancho Mirage ranges from entry-level condos in established communities to luxury golf communities.
Tips For Browsing Palm Springs Area Real Estate Online
Each Palm Springs area city offers community features appealing to both seasonal and year round residents. But what’s the best way to start your search for a home and condo? When you’re ready, let’s talk! You see after helping hundreds of people find their home in the desert sun, I can likely help you avoid some common mistakes that many first-time desert homebuyers sometimes make. I’ll also help you ‘supercharge’ your online property search by eliminating properties that might look good online, but don’t match your wish list.