A number of Palm Springs area private golf and country clubs recently seemed to wake up to the fact that desert home buyers, and prospective home buyers are seeking better values for golf and country club memberships–just as in real estate.
Each private club wants to keep its membership ranks as full as possible. And it’s often a balancing act in adjusting prices to meet market conditions. The good news for prospective club members is that there are some very attractive programs at some of the best private clubs in the desert. Membership prices have likely not been this good in over a decade.
Palm Springs Area Golf And Country Clubs Offering Lower Prices
PGA West in La Quinta: $125,000 – $45,000
Citrus Golf Club, La Quinta: $100,000 – $30,000
Desert Horizons Country Club, Indian Wells: $50,000 – $20,000 to $25,000
Indian Ridge Country Club, Palm Desert: $110,000 – $69,500 (until 3/30/11)
Indian Wells Country Club: $65,000 – $25,000
Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert: $55,000 – $29,500
La Quinta Country Club: $75,000 – $45,000
La Quinta Resort & Club, La Quinta: $100,000 – $30,000
Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert: $5,000 – $000
Quarry at La Quinta: $160,000 – $60,000 (Family $100,000)
Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells: $150,000 w/deferred payment plans
Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta: $200,000 – New market pricing available
Trial Membership Programs At Desert Area Golf And Country Clubs
- Andalusia, La Quinta: 1-Year trial membership $15,000
- Desert Horizons, Indian Wells: $9,000 for one year
- Indian Wells Country Club: Pay 3 or 6 months golf dues
- Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert: One year for $8,500 (dues only)
- La Quinta Country Club: Dues only for up to one year
- Mountain View Country Club, La Quinta: Trial memberships for home/condo buyers
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club: One-year trial memberships and payment plans
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells: One-year trial membership dues only
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for further information on any of the wonderful golf and country clubs here in the desert. I’m happy to arrange private tours, property viewings or to introduce you to my friends in the various membership offices.
Note: Rates and programs are subject to change and availability.