Luxury Real Estate in the Palm Springs real estate market generally refers to homes for sale priced over $1 million. In the last 12 months 314 homes and luxury condos sold for $1 million or more in the Palm Springs area cities of La Quinta, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells, Palm Desert and Indio.
La Quinta Tops Recent Super-Luxury Real Estate Sales
Luxury Real Estate Sales During The Last Six Months by City:
- La Quinta: 58 luxury homes sold. Top luxury sale $7.6 million.
- Rancho Mirage: 42 luxury homes sold. High sale was $4.25 million
- Indian Wells: 30 luxury homes sold. High sale was $6.9 million
- Palm Springs: 28 luxury homes sold. High sale was $4.9 million
- Palm Desert: 25 luxury homes sold. High Palm Desert sale was $5.1 million
Top Sale Last 6 Months at $7.6 million in La Quinta
The highest price most recent sale was a new custom estate home that sold for $7,600,000 at The Madison Club in La Quinta. Home sales over $2 million are also common at Hideaway Golf Club and Tradition Golf Club (La Quinta), Vintage Club and The Reserve (Indian Wells) and Bighorn Golf Club (Palm Desert).
Source: Palms Springs market sales data from the Desert Area MLS