The Palms Golf Club, La Quinta (Private Club)
The Palms Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $600's to $2 Million
- Recent Lot Values: $150,000 to $400,000
- Recent HOA Dues: $335 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 101
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1999
- Most Homes Built '01 to '14
- Golf Course: 18 Holes
- Course Designers: Fred Couples / Brian Curley
- Golf Membership: $20,000 (Single Equity)
- Golf Dues: $785 Monthly
- Palms Golf Club Location Map
The Palms Golf Club Real Estate
The Palms Golf Club in La Quinta is adjacent to PGA West. The Palms Golf Club quickly earned a reputation for being one of the desert's best golfing experiences and one of the most unique developments in the Valley.
Designed by Palms Golf Club member Fred Couples and Brian Curley, the Palms is known for its fast, bentgrass greens, lush fairways and a commitment to courteous play in under four hours with no tee times required.
Unique Core Golf Layout
"The Palms Golf Club 'core golf layout' features the golf course as the center of the community with just 101 homes around its outside perimeter resulting in spectacular views," Sheri said. "More than 2,000 date palms, 1,000 desert mesquite trees and hundreds of fruit-bearing citrus trees combine to give the Palms a unique flavor. Three creeks wind through the community adding to its aesthetic appeal. Palms members and guests may walk or ride golf carts."
Palms Golf Club Real Estate
Real estate opportunities at The Palms include Golf Villas, semi-custom homes, custom homes and custom lots. The Golf Club is separate from the Palms home community; membership is available to homeowners but is not required. A private dog park with water feature is available and convenient to homeowners.
- Palms Golf Villas: Located along Palms Drive, Golf Villas were built in ’01 – 02 as the original homes at the Palms. Villas have east-facing views with two to four bedrooms ranging from 2,400 to 3,111 square feet.
- Palms Semi-Custom Homes: Located both on and off the Palms golf course, these semi-custom homes were developed from ’04 to ’08. Four-floor plans offer three to four bedrooms ranging from 2,588 to 4,168 square feet.
- Palms Custom Homes: A small number of custom homes were built from ’02 to ’09 on the golf course. A variety of floor plans and styles range from three to five bedrooms with up to 6,600 square feet.
- Palms Custom Lots: A few well-positioned Palms Golf Club Custom Lots are available both on and off the course on which to build your dream home.
Similar Palm Springs Area Real Estate Neighborhoods To Consider
- Andalusia At Coral Mountain, La Quinta
- Citrus Club, La Quinta
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- La Quinta Country Club
- Rancho La Quinta Country Club, La Quinta