Hideaway Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $1.3 to $5.5 Million
- Recent Lot Values: $200’s to $1 Million
- Recent HOA Dues: $600 Monthly
(Hideaway Bungalows are $965 Monthly)
- Number of Homes: 446 (At Build Out)
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 2005
- Homes Built: ’05 – Present
- Golf Course: 36 Holes
- Course Desinger: Dye / Clark
- Golf Membership: $150,000
- Golf Dues: $2,225 Monthly
- Hideway Location Map
The Hideaway Club Community offers understated luxury and privacy. The property’s 600 acres are surrounded by stunning mountain vistas in The City of La Quinta, and the warmth of the Coachella Valley. As one of the younger clubs in the desert, the Hideaway Club has become a popular community known for it’s active social, fitness and golf activities.
Hideaway Club Real Estate
The Hideaway Club’s 446 residences and custom lots are divided into four main property types:
- Hideaway Custom Homes: A variety of luxury-finished homes already designed and constructed on Hideaway custom home sites. Custom homes, both new construction and resales, range from 2,800 to over 8,000 square feet.
- Hideaway Bungalows: Located a short walk from the clubhouse, the Bungalows at Hideaway are a collection of 23 luxury homes nestled in small enclaves surrounding small shared courtyards. Three floor plans are offered, ranging in size from 2,703 to 3,078 square feet.
- Hideaway Golf Villas: The Villas are located close to the clubhouse along the 4th and 5th fairways of the scenic Clive Clark golf course. Each of these 45 luxury single-family homes offers a private pool, spa, BBQ and attached garage. Villas offer a choice of three or four bedrooms and range from 2,637 to 3,293 square feet.
- Hideaway Custom Lots: Lining the fairways of both golf courses, Hideaway custom home sites range from one-third to over one-half acre. Each setting provides a beautiful backdrop to design and build the custom home of your dreams. All the original custom lots were sold by the developer but resale lots are available.
Hideaway Club Amenities
The Hideaway Club features two distinct and dramatic par 72, 18-hole golf courses, designed by architects Clive Clark and Pete Dye. The beautiful courses are only part of the many amenities that the Club features. “Hideaway Club facilities include an impressive clubhouse, tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, and full service spa and salon services featuring private locker rooms,” Sheri said. “The Hideaway offers members a wide variety of outdoor, cultural, dining and shopping activities as a participant or spectator, all arranged by the Hideaway staff.”
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Andalusia At Coral Mountain, La Quinta
- Madison Club, La Quinta
- Reserve Club, Indian Wells
- Toscana Country Club, Indian Wells
- Tradition Golf Club, La Quinta
Disclaimer: YourResortHome.com and Sheri Dettman & Associates are not affiliated with or endorsed by The Hideway Golf Club®. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.
Hideaway La Quinta Real Estate Sales Update
24 Hideaway Golf Club homes and 28 custom lots have sold during the last 12 months. Home sales at Hideaway totaled just over $50 million with an average home selling price of $2.085 million.
The average selling price of a Hideaway custom lot is now at $352,000. That said this average price is a bit skewed on the low side due to one lot that sold for $89,500 plus the cost of the Hideaway golf club membership, which in this case was priced separately.
Available inventory of both Hideaway homes and custom lots is down significantly from the previous year. My list of recent Hideaway home sales follows: