Indian Palms Country Club, Indio (Public Golf)
- Recent Home Values: $200's to $500's
- Recent Condo Values: $80's to $200's
- Recent HOA Dues: $140 to $350 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 3,000
- Club Status: Public
- Year Opened: 1948 (Course Re-do '03)
- Homes Built: '78 to 2014
- Condos Built: '74 to 2005
- Golf Course: 27 Holes
Indian Palms Country Club Indio Real Estate
On the grounds of the historic Floyd Odlum - Jacqueline Cochran Ranch, Indian Palms was the first public golf course in the desert. President Eisenhower was a guest here while writing his memoirs. Homes and condos were developed from 1980 to 2007.
The Indian Palms golf course was redesigned in 2003. The low monthly HOA’s at Indian Palms include access to five community tennis courts, two pools and spas, a fitness center and the 27-hole Championship golf course. No golf membership is required to play at Indian Palms.
Indian Palms Real Estate
Real estate opportunities at Indian Palms include both condos and single-family homes located both on and off the golf course. Some of the newer homes at Indian Palms feature attached 50 foot enclosed garages for RV's and motor coaches.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Falls, Palm Desert
- Indian Springs Country Club, Indio
- Monterey Country Club, Palm Desert
- Palm Valley Country Club, Palm Desert
- Woodhaven Country Club, Palm Desert
Disclaimer: Sheri Dettman & Assocates and YourResortHome.com are not affiliated with or endorsed by Indian Palms Country Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.