Located on a slope at the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains, The Reserve offers a premier country club atmosphere that prioritizes privacy, luxury and the peacefulness of an indigenous desert terrain. The Reserve was built in 1999 and offers 21 holes of golf designed by the famed Weiskopf/Moorish design team.
Reserve Quick Facts
- Recent Home Values: $1.2 to $11 Million
- Recent Lot Values: $600’s to $2 Million
- Recent HOA Dues: $816 to $950 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 250
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1999
- Golf Course: 18 Holes (Plus 3 practice holes)
- Course Designer: Weiskopf / Morrish
- Golf Membership: $250,000 Equity
- Golf Dues: $22,500 Annually
- Reserve Club Indian Wells Location Map
Reserve Real Estate Info
Real estate opportunities at The Reserve include a selection of custom homes, villas and bungalow homes. There are also a few remaining lots for building new custom homes.
The Reserve location is very convenient to the dining and shopping of El Paseo, but is located in a quiet desert sanctuary located just above The Living Desert.
Reserve Golf & Amenities
The 18-hole championship course (and its three practice holes) offers a challenging target golf experience steering players through alluring rustic canyons and hillsides. In addition to the golf, tennis, swimming and high-tech fitness facilities.
The Reserve is noted for its elegantly appointed Tuscan clubhouse complete with indoor and outdoor dining. The newly expanded fitness center is one of the best in the Valley.