About Sheri Dettman & Associates
Sheri Dettman & Associates is a leading full service real estate group within Keller Williams Luxury Homes International. Our strategy is simple: We strive to provide the highest level of service and satisfaction possible to our client base via a small group of real estate, administration and marketing specialists whose combined and diverse skills and talents is stronger together than individually.
After helping hundreds of buyer clients find their desert home, we know that most of our buyer clients are investing in a lifestyle for their family and friends rather than just a home. For our seller clients we proactively invest in a marketing strategy, which will result in bringing a large pool of qualified buyers to each of our Palm Springs area home sellers. View our recent Palm Springs area sales transactions here.
Sheri Dettman, Resort Lifestyle Realtor, Director Of Sales And Marketing
Direct Phone: (760) 668-2838
Sheri's Client Services Listing Manager: Beverly (760) 835-4655
Direct Fax: (888) 691-5926 / CalBRE #1753976 / Email Sheri
Sheri is highly respected by her industry peers and works tirelessly to understand and serve her client’s needs to her fullest potential. Her focus on client satisfaction has consistently resulted in a growing number of transactions from year to year.
“Every day in this business is challenging, fun, and different,” Sheri said. “No matter what community or price range I am working in, I get a tremendous amount of enjoyment and satisfaction out of helping people.”
Helping Each Client Achieve Their Goal
But for all her success, Sheri remains humble, grateful, and assured that with each new transaction, she is again able to walk away with the satisfaction of having helped another client achieve his/her goal.
“I have always been very comfortable with any type of client. I enjoy helping people. I have high-end clients, but also specialize in the mid and lower ranges, as well. I do not discriminate when it comes to clients, and am happy to assist anyone and within any price range.”
Tennis is Sheri’s game; she also works out seven days a week which helps her remain energized and able to keep up with her busy schedule.
“Although I spend a lot of time serving clients and I do work hard, I don’t define myself by my career. While this is a highly competitive business, I hope that at the end of each day, I am proof that you can succeed without sacrificing your values. I hope to be known for being a kind, fair, and overall good person, and I work hard to earn each client’s trust.”
Sheri and her small group of specialists, work closely together to ensure that each client achieves his/her goal and has a truly positive experience buying or selling a home.
- "Dear Sheri, It really pays to have a professional on your side. Sheri Dettman has integrity and is a truly honest, hardworking person. When things got tough in our real estate deal, we were glad to have Sheri on our side of the table. Steve and I greatly appreciate the integrity that you and your company has shown. We would use her and her (Sheri's) staff again in a heartbeat." Steve and Valerie Poss - Redondo Beach, California
- “Sheri is a 5-Star Realtor. We did not have time to deal with hurdles and she removed those and understood that when you are buying a vacation home you doing so with a desire for an easy, painless experience. Sheri made that happen.” Amanda & Ken Schneider, Seattle, Washington
Ed Borquez, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 262-4175
Fax (760) 262-3065 / CalBRE #01274253 / Email Ed
Although Ed has been a real estate professional for over a decade, he sharpened his customer service skills while overseeing the growth of a local pre-cast concrete company beginning in ‘98. Ed’s building products were utilized in many popular desert communities and commercial developments.
Sheri and Ed worked together on a number of client transactions over a two year period before Ed officially joined Sheri Dettman & Associates. Ed’s local knowledge and strong customer service and negotiation skills definitely bring added value to our clients.
Ed recognizes that the purchase or sale of a home or condo is a significant business transaction as well as an emotional process that must be continually nurtured and monitored. As such, Ed invests significant time pursuing continuing training and educational opportunities.
- “Dear Sheri, I just want to let you know that Glenn and I were so impressed with Ed. He was great to work with on finding us a second home in the Desert. Ed was helpful, friendly and sincere right from the day we met him. We would highly recommend him to our family and friends who may be interested in purchasing a place in that area.” Elaine & Glenn Badgley, Canada
- "Dear Sheri, Ed Boquez was absolutely great and not only knew the market, he knew us the client. I bought a condo with one two hour trip to the desert. Extremely impressive efficiency! I don't recommend people very easily or often, as I've got high standards, but they were exceeded!" Christen Bartelt – Malibu, California
Emily Trust, Resort Lifestyle Realtor
Direct Phone: (760) 289-0189
Fax (888) 691-5926 / CalBRE #01745576 / Email Emily
A Realtor since ’07, Emily developed many of her client service skills in the restaurant industry as a server and manager. Emily was raised in nearby Riverside, California before relocating to Montana for ten years and then returning to Southern California in ’05.
A full-time desert resident since ’07, Emily enjoys working with people and sharing her love of the desert including dining and golf. Emily knows that most desert homebuyers are investing in a lifestyle for their family and friends rather than simply a home or luxury condo.
- “Dear Sheri, We felt that Emily Trust did a great job for us and we really enjoyed working with her. She did a solid job of listening, she provided input when appropriate, and gave us space when that made sense. We'd be happy to recommend her and your Sheri Dettman & Associates team. Emily also was careful in making sure that we wrote a purchase agreement, which gave us protections while inspections and other contingencies could unfold. We're happy! John & Michele Weddle – Minnetoka, MN
- “Dear Sheri, Our realtor, Emily Trust went above and beyond what I would have expected from a realtor. As we reside out of the country, she was my eyes and ears and provided an honest and in our best interest point of view on each property. Emily was always accessible, often outside of what could be considered normal working hours. I can’t say enough about how truly awesome Emily was. Thank you, Emily Trust and Sheri Dettman!” Joanne Merkosky – Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Beverly Hack, Client Services Listing Manager
Direct Phone: (760) 835-4655 / Email Beverly
CalBRE # 01899787
As Client Services Listing Manager, Beverly works closely with clients in organizing and completing transactions and assisting both buyer and seller clients. Beverly assists in giving ongoing feedback to our sellers and is part of the entire listing process. Beverly has a strong background in customer service and has been working successfully in real estate since ‘08. Beverly is a licensed Realtor.
Beverly was born and raised in the Greater Palm Springs Area. Around the age of 10, her parents relocated her to Santa Monica, California, where she completed her education. In ‘05, Beverly moved back to the Coachella Valley in order to care for her grandfather. Beverly is a mother, sister, daughter and friend, which helps Beverly to be understanding, encouraging, optimistic and empathetic.
Evelyn Cordero, Client Services Manager
Direct Phone: (760) 835-4655
As Client Services Manager, Evelyn assists Beverly and clients in organizing and completing transactions and assisting both buyer and seller clients. Evelyn helps our sellers with staging their home prior to listing it, accompanies the photographers during the shoots, coordinates the showings and keeps the transactions running smoothly.
Evelyn has a background in sales and brings a strong customer service driven enthusiasm to the team, which extends to both our buyers and our sellers .
Frances Hicks, Orange County Realtor
Direct Phone: (949) 456-9777 / Email Frances
CalBRE # 01348211
A realtor since 2002, Frances knows the area and lifestyle of the OC . Frances moved to the OC in 1979 and has lived in Laguna Niguel for the past 25 years..
Frances loves helping all types of buyers find their perfect home. She has worked in all areas of residential real estate and with her marketing and photography background gets her listings sold in record time.
Having served on her local and state association boards, she keeps on top of the ever-changing real estate industry. Frances continues to keep informed on all cities in Orange County, which is especially helpful to new people moving to the area. Her clients say she goes way beyond what most people would do to find solutions and make the deal a success. She strives to give you the Service you desire and the Results you require.
Frances is the mother of two daughters and two sons, plus, three grandchildren. She loves gourmet cooking, photography, tennis and golf. She is a lector at her church.
Bill Dettman, Director Of Sales And Marketing Founder and Guardian Angel
An entrepreneur and marketing professional for over three decades, Bill built an Orange Country, California Internet direct sales company that he successfully sold in 2004. Bill’s business and marketing leadership resulted in his previous company receiving 25,000 monthly inbound sales inquiries to his 100 team members in Cypress, California.
As the original Director of Sales and Marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates, Bill oversaw planning, budgeting and marketing for Sheri Dettman & Associates. Bill also worked on behalf of each seller client in professionally marketing their properties to the widest pool of qualified buyers possible–both locally and globally. Bill enjoyed golf, video production, photography, and travel. Bill originally started coming to the Palm Springs area in the '60's when his parents invested in a second home here. Bill's legacy continues with Sheri now managing the Sales and Marketing.
- “Our La Quinta property sold very quickly due to your excellent marketing program. We will certainly recommend your office whenever the opportunity arises.” Clint & Diane Whitten - La Quinta, California
- “You and your team did a fantastic job for us. It is very much appreciated. The pictures and personal web page are fantastic. You and your team define the word professionalism. Unfortunately over the years I haven't been able to say that about many organizations. Most organizations give lip service to customer service...Sheri's lives it.” Bob Stoddard, La Quinta, CA.
- “Hello Bill, Thanks for the marketing initiatives update for our home. This is certainly a welcome approach to marketing that was absent with our previous agent! We look forward to meeting you when we visit Palm Desert in a couple of weeks.” Huntley Quinn, Palm Desert
Additional Team Members Here To Serve You
Geraldine Flores, Team Transaction Coordinator
Judy Hathaway, Team Escrow Officer
About Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International
Sheri and her team are affiliated with Keller Williams Realty and Luxury Homes by Keller Williams International with local office locations in La Quinta, Rancho Mirage and Palm Springs. With over 115,000 agents, Keller Williams the largest real estate franchiser within the U.S. and Canada.
Here in the Coachella Valley, Sheri and her team network with over 400 Keller Williams associates of which Sheri Dettman & Associates is the number one seller of real estate volume in the entire region and consistently the top-producing team.