- Rancho Las Palmas Location Map
- Number of Homes: 870
- Recent Condo Values: $200,000 to $550,000
- Recent HOA: $509 Monthly
- (HOA's include $77 Monthly social membership with Fitness, pool/spa, tennis, clubhouse)
- Club Status: Public (Members Have Priority)
- Year Opened: 1976
- Course: 27 holes – Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: No Initiation Fee
- Annual Golf Pass: $4,900 Annually
- Winter Daily Golf Rates $100 to $125
- Summer Daily Golf Rates $35 to $49
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club Overview
Rancho Las Palmas Country Club was developed in the late '70's. Residents enjoy fairway and lake view from detached condominium homes in one of the desert's most popular country clubs. Rancho Las Palmas is located on Bob Hope Drive, within walking distance or a quick drive or bike ride to The River shopping center.
"Residents have full use of pools, spas and a great clubhouse," Sheri said. "The Peter Burwash International Tennis Center boasts 25 courts on two challenging surfaces. Special events throughout the seasons and privileges within the Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa ensure a memorable experience for members and thier guests."
Condos for sale at Rancho Las Palmas Country Club are available with 2 or 3 bedrooms ranging in size from 1,270 square feet up to 2,187 square feet.
Disclaimer: YourResortHome.com and Sheri Dettman & Associates are not affiliated with or endorsed by Rancho Las Palmas Country Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.