Monterey Country Club's 27-hole championship course is nestled on 375 acres of rolling hills with beautiful views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Set against a rugged desert terrain, all three golf course nines feature narrow, palm tree-lined fairways and well-bunkered greens with water features coming into play on several holes.
Monterey Country Club
- Recent Condo Values: $180's to $400's
- Recent Monthly HOA: $474 Monthly (Plus $94 Monthly Social / Fitness Dues)
- Number of Homes: 1,206
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 1979
- Most Homes Built: '79 to '81
- Golf Course: 27 Holes (3 Nine's)
- Course Designer: Ted Robinson
- Golf Membership: No Initiation Fee
- Golf Dues: $525 to $565 Monthly
- Monterey Country Club Location Map
Real Estate Overview
Monterey Country Club was developed beginning in 1978 and continued through 1982 by the Sunrise Company across 375 acres along Washington Blvd. in Palm Desert. The community features 1,206 condos ranging in size from 1,300 to 2,200 square feet. Many condos have been either refurbished or remolded.
Fitness Included, Or Relax By A Community Pool
"In addition to great golf, homeowners and members can also workout in the fitness facility, relax by the pool or serve up a game of tennis on one of 19 tennis courts adjacent to the main 27,000 square foot clubhouse," Sheri said.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Falls, Palm Desert
- Indian Palms Country Club, Indio
- Indian Springs Country Club, Indio
- Palm Valley Country Club, Palm Desert
- Woodhaven Country Club, Palm Desert
Disclaimer: YourResortHome.com and Sheri Dettman And Associates are not affiliated with or endorsed by Monterey Country Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.