Mission Hills is a 1,760-acre master-planned recreational resort community with golf course homes, tennis condos and million dollar masterpiece fairway estates in a beautiful park-like setting. There are a total of three 18-hole golf courses at Mission Hills Country Club.
Golf At Mission Hills
Golf courses include the Pete Dye Challenge, the Dinah Shore Tournament and the Palmer Course. Golf practice facilities include a 17-acre dual-sided driving range, chipping and putting greens. Mission Hills Country Club hosts the Nabisco Dinah Shore LPGA Tournament.
Tennis, Sports & Fitness Amenities
For tennis, there are 29 tennis courts. 20 hard courts, 4 clay courts, and 5 world class lawn tennis courts. The club features a 17,000-square-foot Spa and Sports Center that boasts Techno gym fitness equipment, group exercise and Kinesis classes, as well as a full-service spa and salon.
Mission Hills Quick Facts
- Recent Home & Condo Values: $200's to $5 Million
- Current HOA Dues: $207 to $750 Monthly
- Number of Homes & Condos: 1,500
- Club Status: Private & Public
- Year Opened: 1966
- Golf Course: 54 Holes
- Golf Membership: $32,000 to $45,000
- Golf Dues: $880 Monthly
- Social Membership $1,000 / Dues $135
- Mission Hills Country Club Location Map
Mission Hills Neighborhoods
- Fairway Estates: Luxury custom homes on the Arnold Palmer course or offering lake views. Recent HOA: $363 Monthly.
- Lakefront I & II Homes: 78 homes from 1,986 to 2,142 square feet, some on leased land. Lakefront HOA dues include Tennis Membership (Recent HOA $543 Monthly).
- Legacy and Oakhurst at Mission Hills: The Legacy neighborhood features 156 homes built From ’97 to ’02 along The Pete Dye Challenge Golf Course. Legacy homes include Fitness Membership in monthly HOA dues (recently $587 monthly). Oakhurst features 60 homes built from ’02 to ‘04 along the Pete Dye challenge or Gary Player golf course.
- Mira Vista Homes: 307 homes around the Gary Player course and adjacent to Mission Hills. Monthly HOA Dues (recently at $280 Monthly) include a community pool and reduced daily play golf fees.
- Mission Haciendas: 21 homes on the Westin Pete Dye course built in ’05. Recent HOA: $303 Monthly.
- Oakmont Estates Homes: 76 homes around the Arnold Palmer course built from ’99 to 2000. Recent HOA: $267 Monthly.
- Stone Ridge Estates Homes: 45 fairway homes on the Pete Dye Resort course developed from ’99 – 2000. Stoneridge HOA Dues (recently $370 Monthly) include front landscape, a community pool, plus Social & Fitness Membership at Mission Hills.
- Westgate at Mission Hills Homes: 31 custom estate homes (at completion) and Westgate Mission Hills Lots For Sale on the Pete Dye Challenge golf course. Recent HOA: $252 Monthly.
Mission Hills Country Club Condos
Mission Hills Condos are located on both Fee Land (you own the land) and Leased Land (with annual lease payments). This information can be viewed towards the bottom of the page when viewing each individual property. Monthly HOA Dues vary by community and can also be viewed near the bottom of each individual property listing.
- Fairway Homes: 617 Condos, mostly on the golf course developed from ’71 to ’89 on leased land.
- Mission Hills East: 371 condos homes built from ’87 to ’91 on the Westin Mission Hills golf course. Fee land (you own the land - no land leases).
- Tennis Villas: 221 units near the tennis club and clubhouse built between ’71 and ’89 on leased land.
Similar Palm Springs Area Golf & Country Club Real Estate To Consider
- Desert Horizons Country Club, Indian Wells
- Indian Ridge Country Club, Palm Desert
- Indian Wells Country Club
- Ironwood Country Club, Palm Desert
- PGA West, La Quinta
Disclaimer: YourResortHome.com and Sheri Dettman & Associates are not affiliated with or endorsed by Mission Hills Country Club. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.