Invisible to the outside world, The Tom Fazio golf course at Madison Club in La Quinta echoes the design characteristics of the finest traditional private clubs. Madison Club is set in a 500 acre parkland featuring dense stands of mature trees, generous fairways and cascading water – all surrounded by La Quinta’s dramatic desert mountain vistas. Private equity membership at Madison Club is limited to just 225 property owners.
- Recent Home Values: $2 to $39 Million
- Recent Custom Homesite Values: $900,000's to $2 Million
- Recent HOA: $1,039 Monthly
- Number of Homes: 193 Homes / 19 Villas (At Build Out)
- Club Status: Private
- Year Opened: 2007
- Homes Built: '07 to Present
- Golf Course: 18 Holes
- Course Designer: Tom Fazio
- Golf Membership: $200,000 (Limited To Property Owners Only)
- Golf Dues: $33,000 Annually
- Madison Club Location Map
Madison Club Real Estate
• The Villas at The Madison Club are a collection of nineteen luxury homes averaging 5,000 square feet each. Each Villa home has been handcrafted with painstaking attention to detail to create a truly elegant, refined living environment. Villas are clustered in an intimate neighborhood at the very heart of the community, offering exceptional privacy and access to all club amenities.
• Madison Club Custom Homes: A limited number of custom residences, already designed and constructed by leading custom builders on Madison Club Homesites, provide the most luxurious entry to enjoying the Madison lifestyle. Custom residences are located on elevated homesites above the Tom Fazio golf course.
• Madison Club Estate Homesites with an average lot size of 3/4 acre are available at The Madison Club. Estate homesites offer deep setbacks to preserve the tranquility and privacy of the quiet lanes lined by mature shade trees, adding a quiet elegance to the neighborhoods. There have been some good opportunities for resale lots at Madison Club this year.
• Clubhouse Suites: In the member's clubhouse, five clubhouse member suites, offering luxury accommodations within the clubhouse area are available for short-term visits by members and their guests. Recent values of these Clubhouse Suites ranged from $1.8 to $2 million.
Additional Madison Club Amenities
"Additional club amenities at Madison Club include world-class spa facilities, a resort style swimming facility, a fitness center, golf performance center, and both fine and casual dinning," Sheri said. "If you're looking for the best in desert golf, amenities and service you'll want to consider Madison Club, Bighorn Golf Club, Tradition Golf Club La Quinta, Toscana Country Club Indian Wells, The Reserve Club and of course Andalusia Country Club also in La Quinta."
Disclaimer: Sheri Dettman & Associates and YourResortHome.com are not affiliated with or endorsed by The Madison Club®. Information presented here is deemed to be correct but is not guaranteed.